New Years Resolutions 2010January 6, 2010
I guess it’s time to come back. Welcome to 2010, heading in to the third year of J-Rock Explosion. And although J-Rock Explosion still hasn’t made a dent in the J-Rock blogosphere, I still made some goals for myself. I wouldn’t set these in stone yet, but I’ll ponder them:
- This Month in J-Rock- I hope to bring this back next week in time for my “Best of 2009″ coverage.
- Artist Spotlight/myspace band of the week- I kept up with myspace band of the week for a couple of months and quit Artist Spotlight after one, but I hope to put these back on track for the new year.
- Exclusive stuff- Exclusive interviews and downloads would be nice.
- Go to concerts- I hate crowds and driving to the city is always a hassle, but I’d like to be able to get out once in a while to see my favorite bands. I would especially like to see Polysics next month in Chicago. It will be Kayo’s last performance with the band so it might be my last chance. And of course if I go to Anime Central this year I’ll see however’s playing.
- Have a more professional website- It would be cool to have the phrase “web master” on my resume. I don’t have enough readers or the money to make this blog a legit website. I would also hate to go into it alone.
- Make money- I do have a degree in Communications. I would like to make money on my writing someday.
So there’s my list. In terms of my personal life, it’s the same as every year: lose weight, make money, find myself a nice girl. Maybe not in the same order. Have a nice day.